Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, virtually odorless nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes!
- Virtually Odorless
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Does not peel
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
- Made in USA
Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.