Coconut oil is proof Mother Nature wants us to be happy. Skin food is organic coconut oil that leaves you moisturized but not greasy. Also available in Lemongrass and Lavender scents. Use it for moisturizing, hair care, or a make-up remover!
• Easy on sensitive skin
• Highly moisturizing
• Absorbs quickly
• Certified organic ingredients
This ain’t your grandma’s coconut oil (unless your grandma is Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman meets Rachel Carson meets Moana… then yeah, this is your grandma’s jam). Better than those big buckets of corporate coconut oil, our All Good Coconut Oil is hand-crafted in small batches with organic unrefined coconut oil.
Let’s dive into the facts about coconut oil for a second: cold-pressed, extra virgin coconut oil is proof that Mother Nature loves us and wants us to be happy (also chocolate). The skincare and health benefits abound: coconut oil naturally moisturizes and hydrates, melts into your skin (hence the name “skin food”), and generally leaves you feeling fresh and smooth. Gotta love those medium-chain fatty acids.
How to use: Let it get to room temperature (hit it with a hairdryer, run the jar under hot water for a minute, or just scoop and let it melt in your hands) and use as you would lotion. Apply a healthy amount on every inch of your body that you can reach (and phone a friend to help you with the places you can’t). Great for a post-shower lather, massage therapy, nighttime rituals, wintertime blues, or daily moisturizing.
• Cold-pressed, unrefined coconut oil made from organic coconut
• Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
• Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
• GMO free
• Gluten Free
• Paraben free
• Great for sensitive skin
• Extra virgin coconut oil
• Medium-chain fatty acids perfect for all-over moisturizing
• Made in the USA
• Coconut oil liquefies at 78º F, so expect variation in this product. If you like it solid, stick it in the fridge. On warmer days, when it turns into a true “oil”, give it a shake before use. When it solidifies, you’ll see peaks and valleys on the surface.
Organic Unrefined Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.